Friday, July 20, 2012

ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE!
The water man!
The blessed water truck finally arrived this afternoon and I paid the driver, fully expecting
them to drag the hose to the roof. Melinda grabbed my arm and pulled me out to the back
yard and I saw this....

A fire hose was filling a HUGE compartment UNDER THE HOUSE in the basement
full of water. No wonder we can't drink it! 
The kids were enthralled, as was I! Thaddaeus remembered our Bible lesson this morning and
informed me that "God would let the Haiti man flood the house, but not the whole earth."

Now the floors are mopped, faces washed, toilets flushed and everyone is HAPPY!
YAY for water!!!






2 comments:

  1. Yea for water, indeed! I NEVER would have imagined keeping water under a house. On the house, perhaps, but not under. Makes me think of Go Dog Go...one blue dog over the house, one tank of water under the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol True! It was interesting- and explained why we had to have electricity to get water- the other houses around us have the pressure due to the water being on the roof!

    ReplyDelete