Wednesday, July 18, 2012

AFTER BED DELIGHT



 

Thaddaeus was the first among us to have the privilege of meeting the Haitian Cockroach. I heard him climb up the stairs in his sleepy state and open our door to tell us he needed to go potty. I incoherently directed him to go across the hall and use my bathroom. No sooner had I rolled over than high pitched shrieking greeted my ears. “A Big Daddy Stink Bug!” Louder screams… “The Biggest Daddy Stink Bug is… MOOOOOOOOMMEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!” Needless to say I did not leap and run to his rescue as my wonderful husband beat me to it. He ran to the bathroom and lifted Thaddaeus up and over the offending insect and deposited Thad into my arms. I soothed and kissed him and told him the lies I certainly have never believed. Cockroaches MUST have some evil insignia to destroy all of the human race. Why else would they be here???

No comments:

Post a Comment